Nu-Tech Metals Sales & Service Ltd. is a locally owned and a fully functional 12,000 square foot C.W.B certified sheet metal shop specializing in a variety of fabrications and installations including:
- HVAC & dust control
- Mobile certified welding services
- Sheeting and siding
- Belt covers
- Hoods and guards
- Spouting and chutes
- Structural steel catwalks
- Vacuums ystems
- Dust control (piping, cyclones, and filters) – specialty metals
- Complete air handling systems
With industrial work as our focus, we have shearing and bending capabilities ranging from 26 gauge to 3/8 plate x 10′ long mild steel and are fully capable of handling any of your metal requirements (mild steel, galvanized, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, and brass).
Nu-Tech Metals is the manufacturer of “Rigid Steel” frameless buildings that have sizes ranging from 6’x 6’to 28′ wide by 14′ high with unlimited length. We are also the distributor of the following:
- “lntersystems” automatic samplers & material handling equipment.
- “Magna Skin” magnetic patches & wear plate pads.
- “Carlson” hammermill & wood hog hammers.
- “Lorenz” aluminum/stainless tubing & accessories.
- “Meyers” rotary valves.
- “Sutorbilt” blowers.
We have a large customer base including the Municipal and Provincial Governments, Forest, Grain, Potash Industries, and the Private Sector.
The two owner/operators are very experienced in the sheet metal, structural steel fabrication and installation fields. Robert Felbel manages the shop and fabrication and Glen Major manages the construction area.